10 Things I Love about Marc


10.I love that with you, every day is a new adventure.
9.I love that you end every conversation with I love you.
8.I love that you respect my opinions even if you don't always agree with them.
7.I love that you are a wonderful father to our children.
6.I love that you have taught our children to respect their mother. And remind them everyday that they have the 'best mom in the whole world.'
5.I love that you still open the door for me and always hold my hand.
4.I love that you dance with me in the kitchen.
3.I love that the place I feel the safest is in your arms.
2.I love that you are the last person I see when I go to bed at night, and the first person I see when I wake up in the morning.
1. I love that out of all the millions of people in the world, you picked to spend forever with me.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Marc - I love you too but not for the same reasons!! Love you two and hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Marc T. said...

Well, your first blog post and it brought tears to my eyes. I am the luckiest guy in the world. I Love You.

Wrena said...

Gorgous Post! Love the digi design!

Tiff and Trev said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I especially love when Marc tries to hold my hand when we go to restaurants! Thank you guys SO SO much for playing with the kids all weekend so we could have a nice Valentine's. Probably not the most romantic...but probably more interesting! I love you guys!