Valentine's Weekend - Part 2

Valentine's Day!

The day started off with the boys changing a "Poopie" that Jace had.


Breakfast was a treat. Shelly made her famous "Smiley Face" pancakes. Even Dad got spoiled.




The rest of the morning/afternoon was spent entertaining the kids.
Brooklyn's morning look is priceless.

Even though their heads got cut off, I love this pic of Shelly and Brooklyn!


Sadly, I didn't get to spend the evening with Shelly, I DJ'd a dance in Grantsville.



Sunday the 15th
The entire Barnes family (in Utah... Miss you Nate/Angie!) came over for dinner. I hand-made Chicken Cordon Bleu, Shelly made all the sides, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.


It's always good to get the family together. It was fun just to hang out and chit-chat.

Monday the 16th.


Kylee's Back In Town! Shelly, the BEST MOM EVER, waited until then to decorate the kids' room and give them their Valentines present.


6 comments:

Nate said...

Well it sounds like you guys had an extremely busy, but successful weekend. I am definitely jealous. I would have gladly traded the 12 teenagers that we had, for the dirty diaper and smiley-face pancakes. I also would like to try some home-made chicken cordon bleu. Liv loves the frozen ones in the store with the Barnes' famous mayo and mustard dipping sauce. Making the dipping sauce is all the cooking skill that I have.

I sure do miss the get togethers at the Taylor's.

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mmmm.....my mouth is watering just thinking about your chicken cordon bleu. I think you should make those more often. I will definitely make the drive down for those!!! Thanks for hosting the dinner it was fantastic! It was good to see you guys again. By the way how's your TV?

Ang said...

Any time a weekend comes in parts it has to be good!

Tiff and Trev said...

Thank you guys again for watching the kiddos! They had a lot funner Valentine's with you guys than they would have at home, that's for sure! And thank you SO much for the delicious Sunday dinner!! Trevor's been talking about it since we left...and doesn't know how we can match that when we have dinner at our place.

Oh, and since when do you get presents on Valentine's?! (When you're a kid, at least.) I never remember getting any presents!

You are such a cute mom, Shel...the kids love "spot" and the other puppy (I never did catch his name!).

Love you guys!

N and J said...

Marc and Shel thanks again for a wonderful day. Great food and family! Who could ask for more. The kids look very happy with all that you did.