Girl's Cruise

Every year Anna, Stacey and I take a 'girls' trip. This year we decided to do a Mexican Cruise. The weather wasn't as warm as we would have liked, but we had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!


Here are some pictures of us 'posing' on the deck of the cruise ship.



Here we are in Ensenada, the armpit of Mexico!!



I didn't want to do my normal gym work-out while we were on the cruise, so instead, I'd climb several flights of stairs everyday. I really enjoyed doing it, Stacey and Anna on the other hand, not so much!!


These are just some random pictures of us having fun... I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life as we did on this trip. Take the kids and husbands out of the equation and we can be REALLY goofy!!



Stacey dared me to slide down the banister of the boat, so of coarse I 'had' to do it. I just blended right in with all the drunk people!


Everytime we went into the bathroom to dry our hands, the dryer was so powerful that it would make the skin on our hands ripple. So, we decided to see what it would do if we put our faces under it! We all tryed it, but everytime I see this picture of Stacey, I can't quit laughing...

Anyone who knows me at all, or Anna for that matter, knows that we DO NOT SING. We decided everyone was probably drunk enough that this may be the only time we might actually sound good, so we decided to go for it!! If nothing else, it was a lot of fun...
I can hardy wait for our next ADVENTURE!!

7 comments:

Ang said...

I am soooo jealous! What a great time to just leave it all behind and totally take time for yourself and RELAX! I am so ready for a break I can hardly get up in the morning and start the day without being completely overwhelmed at this point.

How did Marc survive without you?

Nate said...

Like Ang, I am really jealous. We need more details on where you stopped in Mexico! I think I would take the "arm-pit" of Mexico over the North Pole (Erie) right now. When the temperature gets above freezing here; it's a great day! It looks like you girls had a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing and you know dare well Shelly that you sliding down the banister was because you were to tired to walk anymore!

N and J said...

We need to retire again so we can go on some exciting trips. Working in the yard just doesn't do much for us anymore. Glad you had a good time. I know Marc tried his hardest to keep the kids out of trouble or was it the other way around? It looked like the hand dryer was sucking not blowing. Are you sure you were using the right bathroom tool?

N and J said...

We need to retire again so we can go on some exciting trips. Working in the yard just doesn't do much for us anymore. Glad you had a good time. I know Marc tried his hardest to keep the kids out of trouble or was it the other way around? It looked like the hand dryer was sucking not blowing. Are you sure you were using the right bathroom tool?

Shelly said...

Ang, you need and deserve a break dang it, I say go for it!!

Nate, we stopped in Ensenada Mexico. It was a short cruise 4 days 3 nights. It fit the bill. We want to do Mexico in June with the kids, any suggestions?!!

Crystal said...

That was hilarious! I'm so jealous, but glad you got a mommy break and had such a good time.