Daddy / Daughter Date

Shelly is one of the leaders for the 9-10 year old primary girls, and they had a "Daddy / Daughter" activity up Middle Canyon. Shelly made her firs Dutch Oven dessert!
And we all cooked "Tin Foil Dinners" in the fire. (No photos, sorry I was too busy eating!)

After dinner it was time for the Dads to play a few games...

Three Legged Race (Chopped this out of the only photo of us participating)

I of course had to do something fun with the bandanna we tied our legs with...

We also did a little "Marshmallow Catching" (Kylee did rather well throwing them at me.)

The grand finale was eating the killer peach cobbler that Shelly made!

1 comment:

Tiff and Trev said...

I swear I left a messege on here already...but I guess I'll have to leave one again!! Shel, you are so cute with those girls...they are so lucky to have you! I'm excited to have Trev & Brooklyn do father-daughter dates! LOVE the picture of Marc with his mouth open!