13 Years on the 13th

It seems like it's been forever ago yet also just like yesterday that Shelly and I were getting nervous because the person marrying us was running late...

Had someone told me that I would love my new bride even more than I did on that day, I would have told them there was no possible way. Well, I would have been wrong! I can't believe how quickly the past 13 years have gone, and I still can't believe that I fall more in love with my beautiful bride every day.

Happy Anniversary To The Best Wife, Mom, and Friend In The World!
I Love You!




I'm keeping the annual tradition to post our engagement video. It's fun to look back!

6 comments:

Wrena said...

Happy Anniversary to BOTH of you!

Tiff and Trev said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember 13 years ago too...I was crying like a baby!

just a widow trying to figure out the new norm said...

you two make the cutest couple!!!!!

gailb said...

Happy Anniversary! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!

N and J said...

It is no wonder we love and appreciate both of you so much. Our joy is full just knowing both of you and your family are happy. May the next thirteen years bring you even greater happiness. You deserve it. Love ya!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.