Vandalized Again!

Last Year on the day of the BYU / UTAH game, some silly BYU fans vandalized the front of my house with balloons and crepe paper. You can revisit the vandalism here.

This year some damn BYU fan put this crap on my front lawn!Now I will give them some credit, it's a very neat paint job. It seems that they used rollers and latex paint for their method of desecration.

So, Rylan and I did the best we can to turn this abomination into something more positive.



2 Cans of Red Spray Paint Later, we turned it into a "Don't" sign instead!


We then donned our favorite attire and got ready for the rest of the day!



Later we hosted our annual Holy War party, a bunch of guys eating junk food and drinking carbonated beverages.

Thanks to Troy, Tyler, Ben, Wes, Trevor, Jonathan, Isaiah, Brennan, Joe and Trevan for coming and hanging out.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the final score....

UTAH 48 - BYU 24
LET THE GLOATING BEGIN!!!!!

6 comments:

rylan said...

it was so much fun because UTES WON WHOOT!!!


GO UTES
GO UTES
GO UTES
GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate said...

I'm jealous that you guys got to watch the game. We don't have a prayer of even seeing the highlights of the game in Erie, let alone any of the games themselves.

Maybe now that they have made it to a BCS bowl game; I will finally get to see a game. I am sick of Penn State, Ohio State, and Pittsburgh, which we get to watch every week.

Go UTES!!

Unknown said...

Go Utes!! The game rocked (the parts I saw anyway). I absolutely love Ry's capri's. Slow down boy- your growing way too fast!!!

Wrena said...

Hello Friends! Your yard is a fright! Glad you took care of it! WINK!! Hi To all!!!

Rodgers clan said...

NICE. I love the rivalry stuff. What a great game, wahoooo!!!

N and J said...

Just in case dad wore his BYU shirt and Ute hat. He looked kid of silly all evening with no shirt. Honestly, the best team won. I think Utah should be playing Alabama for the National title. As for the logo in Marc's yard, I thought it meant Bro Yo Ugly... Go Utes----