Hospital - Update 3

Thursday evening was party night at the Shelly Taylor VIP Club...

Anna, Tara, and all the kids stopped by to say hi.
The girls all went Ooooo... at Shelly's groovy new scar

While AJ just hung out on the edge of the room with his eyes closed.



Tara was just ecstatic to get a MWMC mug filled with soda, while Noah ran around like he 0wned the place.



After the "party" was over, it was breaking my heart watching Kylee lay by her mom just in tears that Mom wasn't coming home, then more tears as I helped her get into the car because I wasn't coming home either. She just misses us being there...


Friday was Progress Day!


Friday started out with Marc getting an M.R.I. for a pain in the neck. (I can now prove it's NOT my kids... Dang, I think I lost a bet on that!)


Since I had to dress in the Sexy Green Gown, I figured it was only fair that I got to be stuck into the blog as well.




I'll know more next week about what's going on.

Shelly on the other hand, hit a few milestones!

She's up and moving; got to take a shower and have me wash her hair (I'm still not trusted enough to style it...); she had her CATH removed and started going potty on her own; and, after a very stern conversation from her doctor, started eating more. We know it's serious when Shelly doesn't even find the taste of a Diet Pepsi appealing!

The day was filled with Ups and Downs... Up out of Bed, Up for a walk, Down to the potty, Down to the chair, etc.

I had to leave her for the evening as I was DJing a dance at Excelsior Academy so I missed the kids stopping by. They are so cute, they each bought her a gift with their own money. Rylan bought her a card game so he'll be able to play with her when she gets home, and Kylee bought her a box of Reeces PB Hearts. I'm not sure I won't eat all the candy first, I Love those!

I got back around 10:30, and thought that Shelly was falling asleep after being given a sleeping pill so went to my office to work on a couple of things since I wasn't that tired. I went back to her room ready to fall asleep around 1:15 and 30 minutes later found myself being called down to the E.R. to fix the system that had crashed. That went until 3:30 where I went back to the room to find that the sleeping pill hadn't worked as well for Shelly, she was still in and out of sleep. I finally got to sleep for 2 hours around 5:30 after the last set of her vitals was taked for the night shift and before the first set of the day shift.

2 comments:

Wrena said...

*wrinkled up face* I cried before I made it half way through this post! I don't like the sounds of things so much around there.

Sending healing thoughts

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.